St Paul’s Rushworth
Rushworth is an old mining town and visited by tourists for its bush, wildflowers and other attractions.
St Paul’s Rushworth was built in 1870 and is heritage listed, with beautiful stained glass widow. It is open daily and many encouraging comments are written in its Visitors’ Book. The pulpit has been restored by the family who originally donated it.
We acknowledge that our Parish Churches stand on traditional Aboriginal Lands. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and affirm our commitment to the work of reconciliation.